Daily Archives: 31 May 2015
It’s been another great week, although I have to concede that the weather has not played its part! We did have some lovely weather on Thursday but the rest of the week has been a bit of a damp squib – one of these days summer is going to arrive (perhaps). Continue reading
Dad sent this along the other day. As someone who can barely tolerate cats, I think this is an excellent strategy.
How to wash a cat.
- Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1 oz. of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
- Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
- In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lids. You may need to stand on the top lid.
- The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
- Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a ‘power-wash and rinse’.
- Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
- Stand to the side of the toilet as far away as you can and quickly lift the lids.
- The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside, where he will dry himself off.
- Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.
The Dog! Continue reading