A farmer and his wife were lying in bed one evening, she was knitting, he was reading the latest issue of Animal Husbandry. He looks up from the page and says to her, “Did you know that humans are the only species in which the female achieves orgasm?”
She looks at him wistfully, smiles, and replies, “Oh yeah? Prove it.”
He frowns for a moment, then says, “O.K.” He then gets up and walks out, leaving his wife with a confused look on her face.
About a half an hour later he returns all tired and sweaty and proclaims, “Well, I’m sure the cow and sheep didn’t, but the way that pig’s always squealing, how can I tell?”
Dad sent this through – allegedly, these are true evaulation comments but since I worked with three-quarters of these people (especially the “young lady with delusions of adequacy”), I’m not sure they are exclusively from a large US corporation, as stated!
Quotes from Employee Evaluation Forms
These individual quotes were reportedly taken from actual employee performance evaluations in a large US Corporation.
(1) “Since my last report, this employee has reached rock bottom.. .and has started to dig.”
(2) “His men would follow him anywhere…but only out of morbid curiosity.”
(3) “I would not allow this employee to breed.”
(4) “This employee is really not so much of a ‘has-been’, but more of a definite ‘won’t be’.”
(5) “Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.”
(6) “When she opens her mouth, it seems that it is only to change feet.”
(7) “He would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle.”
(8) “This young lady has delusions of adequacy.”
(9) “He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.”
(10) “This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.”
(11) “This employee should go far…and the sooner he starts, the better.”
(12) “Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together.”
(13) “A gross ignoramus – 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus.”
(14) “He certainly takes a long time to make his pointless.”
(15) “He doesn’t have ulcers, but he’s a carrier.”
(16) “I would like to go hunting with him sometime.”
(17) “He’s been working with glue too much.”
(18) “He would argue with a signpost.”
(19) “He has a knack for making strangers immediately.”
(20) “He brings a lot of joy whenever he leaves the room.”
(21) “When his IQ reaches 50, he should sell.”
(22) “If you see two people talking and one looks bored…he’s the other one.”
(23) “A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on.”
(24) “A prime candidate for natural deselection.”
(25) “Donated his brain to science before he was done using it.”
(26) “Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming.”
(27) “Has two brains: one is lost and the other is out looking for it.”
(28) “If he were any more stupid, he’d have to be watered twice a week.”
(29) “If you give him a penny for his thoughts, you’d get change.”
(30) “If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the oceans.”
(31) “It’s hard to believe that he beat 1,000,000 other sperm to the egg.”
(32) “One neuron short of a synapse.”
(33) “Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; he only gargled.”
(34) “Takes him 2 hours to watch 60 minutes.”
(35) “The wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead” .
(36) “Got into the gene pool when the lifeguard wasn’t watching”
(37) “A room temperature IQ.”
(38) “As bright as Alaska in December”
(39) “She’s so dense, light bends around her”
I’m pretty sure we’ve had it before but Penny’s sister J sent this one along:
An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.
After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, ‘Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?’
The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.
In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, ‘Before you tell that joke Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:
1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
3. I’m a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.
Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy. Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?’
The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters,
‘No, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.’